*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

17 Weeks

Baby is 17 weeks today! 3DPregnancy stated that I might possibly be able to feel some flutterings.. I wonder how that feels like.. I'm trying real hard to recognize them.

Am so glad that I'm not vomitting anymore, or at least I hope not as frequent as I used to be. My appetite is growing and I'm not as tired as I was the past few months. Am still having short of breath whenever I take long walks, but at least they are more bearable now. Besides, I'm trying to find excuses to walk even more. Hehe.. Good for delivery mar!

A friend borrowed me the book 'What To Expect When You're Expecting'. Apparently it's highly recommended, very detailed and informative. Well, even if it's not, at least there's something new for me to read. Perhaps this way, I can cultivate the reading habit in Baby. :)

Am also trying to listento more music especially before I go to bed, so that Baby will be more exposed to sounds. Anyhow, it's really relaxing for me. Relax is good for me and Baby. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home