*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Poh Poh's 70th

We celebrated Poh Poh's 70th birthday at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, and our relatives congratulated us as expectant parents. *Grin*

Suckling Piglet
Suckling piglet

Poh Poh is the only surviving grandparent I have, even though she is technically my step-maternal grandmother (my actual grandma passed away sometime in her 30's - 40's due to cancer, and Gong Gong remarried so that his children will have a mother figure) but I still love her all the same. I kind of miss my other grandparents.. I wonder if they know about Baby. Will they always be around in spirit to protect Baby from harm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home