*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Second Trimester

We're now on our 14th week and have made it to the second trimester! WOO HOO!!!

Apparently, according to The Pregnancy Countdown Book (it's my daily bible now.. Tee hee hee!), energy returns, nausea stops, and I'll eat like a Viking. Oh yes!! The honeymoon period!!

This week, Baby should be 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) long from crown to rump, just a little longer than a lemon, and weighing about an ounce (28 grams). Baby can now squint, frown and grimace and also grasp with his/her hands. Can't wait for this coming weekend's check-up. So dying to see Baby and what tricks she/he is doing inside me. :)

I'll also get to find out my blood test results, which Doc said, if there was no news from him, it means everything's good news. And oh, I'll get to know what is my blood type too. *lol* Yes, to think this 28-year old still doesn't know her blood type, despite having to undergo an appendectomy 20 years ago. So chicken shit, eh? *Grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home