*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, December 20, 2007

13th Week Lemon

[updated on 21st December 2007]

Baby is 13 weeks, about the size of a large lemon and it's the last week of first trimester! Yay!

The bulge seems to be getting bigger everyday. Of course it should be that way, shouldn't it? It's just that, I'm still amazed at the fact that I'm pregnant, that we are expecting a little someone in 6 months time. Everyday I wake up, all geared up to rush to get ready for work, only to realize that I'm pregnant and I have to take things slow. I have to keep reminding myself that I can't simply do stuffs, carry things, bend too much and all.

We watched Enchanted today. Really loved the movie, even though it's illogical at certain parts of the movie. And the song.. Hubby and I kept humming it all night long. Hehe.. We plan to buy the DVD. I wanna teach Baby all the fairy tales we used to know when we were young. Kids nowadays only know Barney, Powerpuff Girls, Pokemon, etc.

I want to teach Baby about Snow White, Cinderella Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel; all the Enid Blyton stories like Noddy, The Malory Towers (Darrell and her friends), and how can one ever forget The Secret Seven (with Peter and Janet holding meetings in their shed!); Roald Dahl's like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Matilda, BFG (which stands for Big Friendly Giant, if you've not read this before), James and the Giant Peach; and so many more!

I don't want Baby to miss out on all these.. Not even Mickey Mouse and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home