*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Countdown : 200 Days

[updated on 21st December 2007]

200 more days to go!! I don't know to be very excited or very nervous with the countdown. I mean, it's definitely exciting to have your own flesh and blood born to the world. But it's the labour and delivery part that I'm very worried about. Guess I should just take it one day at a time. Enjoy pregnancy-hood first, yeah?

I'm still adjusting to this new stage of life. I have to constantly remind myself that I can't simply do stuffs. I really miss doing those little hops and skips. I almost did that at the airport when we sent Sis off yesterday! *Sighz* So hard.. Sometimes it's frustrating but it's all for Baby. I'd do anything for Baby. So if I have to stop hopping and skipping for another 200 days, I'll do it!

Hubby said if I read a lot, then Baby will end up reading a lot too. I'm definitely all for it. I'll read as much as possible, coz I too want Baby to love to read. :) Mummy said she still has a lot of Peter and Jane books in the library. I'll probably start reading them once the second trimester begins. :)

Sleepy now.. Going for Jewel's baby shower suprise at her parents' house tomorrow afternoon. Hubby's gonna go cycling in the morning. Hopefully Baby will be just as active as his/her Daddy!

Nite nite.. Love ya, Hubby! Love ya, Baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home