*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Strawberry Size

[updated on 21st December 2007]

We're 11 weeks today and according to the Pregnancy Countdown book's fruit bowl, we're looking into the size of a strawberry.

Bloody hell!!! Well.. Technically I'm not swearing out loud so Baby can't possibly hear this, right. Anyway... Bloody hell!!! Something so small and tiny can cause such a massive change in my body, lifestyle and my life!

On the other hand, 3dPregnancy says that "my little hands and feet are now completely formed, including very tiny nails." So all the vomitting, nauseating and whatsoever are all worthwhile. Hehehehe... I wonder when will Baby start kicking and show his/her fists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home