*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

*Knock knock* Who's This?

Ohayo! For those who wonders who the heck am I hiding behind this nick Lil' Patchee, you've come to the right link. :)

By the way, my Christian name is nowhere near Pat nor my surname anywhere near Chee. The blog is actually named after my bear, Patchee (yes, I name my bear.. I love him to bits, kay!!) Neh.. The bear in my avatar, that one lar.. From Me To You. Cute or not? I don't know if the owner is just as adorable though! *lol*

I see life is like how my bear is, formed out from patches - relationships, incidents, memories, regrets.. These life's patches are what make me who I am today. Hence, this space is for me to write about them as I walk through the journey of life. Perhaps it will also serve as a reflection of the past to look into the future. ;)

And oh, feedbacks are always welcomed!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home