*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Hello World!

A new nickname, a new blog address, but with the same content.

I've been blogging for more than 2 years now. Since then I've moved to 3 different addresses but still under Blog*Spot (no $$ to host my own la).

My first blog was publicly known to my friends and colleagues. It was fun writing and having them read my entries. But it's not so fun if I rant about them. I didn't want things to go ugly.. Just in case!

So I moved, became anonymous and created this
. I didn't have to worry about offending anyone, at least not to people around me. Even if I did, they wouldn't know it was me, but of someone with the nick Lil' Miz Sunshine. The nick itself was also a problem. I leeched it from the character in Little Miss and Mr. Men. And it's so unoriginal to sign my comments as "sunshine".

After 6 months of contemplation, I've finally decided to get a new one and stick with this address. No more moving around. This is the final one. I'll be known as Lil' Patchee from now on. The reason for the nick will be found here. All entries prior to today were ported from the previous blog, coz who knows, one fine day, I might just delete the previous blog. To those who have followed my previous blog, I hope you'll continue to follow this one..

For now... HELLO WORLD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home