*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bad Day? No, Busy Days!

Time is running out yet there's so many things to do, especially in these 2 weeks...

Today: Dental appointment (I hate visiting the dentist but oh, for vanity's sake!)
Saturday: Gown fitting (I definitely have problems with this, I failed to gain weight *cries*), meet the photographer (ada bonding session sikit - discussion for the photoshoot session), shopping for bridesmaid dresses
Monday: Job interview (woo hoo!! I feel kind of bad coz however it goes, I don't plan to leave until after the wedding. How ah?)
Thursday: Koala Bear's farewell lunch, manicure & pedicure (Bubble persuaded me to do this. I cannot tahan with pretty fingernails for soooo long! Never been for one before, how is it like ah?), collect hand bouquet
Friday: Whole day photoshoot session

I WILL make sure I won't make any plans during the weekend after the photoshoot. Not gonna do or think anything about the wedding. Although.... I need to meet up with the photographer (which we're gonna hire for the actual day) and also go for food tasting next month. But no... Need to clear my mind off!! *grin*

Just so if you ever happen to have a bad day, do listen to the song "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter. It's really catchy. However bad your day is, you'll at least be cheered up a bit. I actually came across this song but couldn't remember where I heard it from, until I realized it was used in the latest season of American Idol. Hehe.. I told Sis about the song and she replied, "Wah you so outdated one. It was already out since last June". Ya kah?? Oh well, it's now my latest ringtone. *lol*

Too bad I don't have my own hosting, so you'll have to go find the mp3 yourself. *grin*

Where is the moment we need at the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces everytime
And I don't need no carryin' on

Coz you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Well you need a blue sky holiday
The point is they laugh at what you say
And I don't need no carryin' on

You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day

Oh.. Holiday..

Sometimes the system goes on the blink
And the whole thing turns out wrong
You might not make it back and you know
That you could be well oh that strong
And I'm not wrong

Yeah

So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Coz you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day.

As for now, I'm shuddering inside thinking of my date with the dentist later. *gah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home