*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Rest In Peace, David@Skywalker

A friend put up the title as his Display Name on MSN. There was only one David that I knew of, who used Skywalker as his moniker in IRC years ago. I asked him and it was the same person. Found out that he got liver cancer, which then spreaded into his blood stream. By the time it was discovered, it was already too late.. He passed away this morning at Selayang Hospital..

David was one of the lifewires in IRC, especially #taylors. If I recalled correctly, he was one of the Operators in that channel and even had a bot called SkyBot (or something like that) there. Although I did not know him personally, knowing the fact that he had passed away brought a shock to me. From his blog and all the comments left there, I believe he had fought really hard in the battle, that he had many, many friends who loved him dearly.

He's finally at peace now.. I pray that God will give his family strength to move on and that memories of him will forever be etched in the hearts of everyone that has crossed path with him..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home