*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

37 Weeks

Baby is 'fully baked' today!!!

He is safe to be born anytime now. It's down to 21 more days till he arrives. Scary when you come to think of it.. But I'm really excited to be able to finally meet Baby!

I know I'm gonna miss having him inside me. I will miss al his kicks, turns, stretches, hiccups.. Oh boy, suddenly am feeling so melodramatic now. On the other hand, I'll get to hug, kiss, cuddle, touch and play with him!! *Huge, huge grin*

We're going for our checkup tomorrow. And then the next day, we will be going for a tummy-filling buffet dinner in conjunction with our belated wedding anniversary as well as Daddy and Mummy's. 30 years for both of them! 2 years for us! Hehe..

Let's just hope that Baby doesn't decide to come out while we're at the buffet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home