*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Monday, May 19, 2008

A Walk In The Park

Chef and Xiao Ping are on a hunt for an outdoor location for their bridal photography. We suggested the Bukit Jalil park coz they have those gardens from all around the world.

So today being a public holiday for Wesak Day, we took the opportunity to make a visit to the park. Besides I need some exercise to ease my upcoming delivery. We took a long walk along the tracks, passed the ponds, to the gardens and then back to the car.

It was quite tiring, having to carry almost 2kg load in front of me. Despite all the huffing and puffing, I had a slow but really goodwalk. I'm really glad I managed to conquer it without fainting. And Hubby gave me an ice-cream treat after that! Yay! *Grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home