*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Minor Car Accident @ 31 Weeks

Was on my way home from work when my little car got hit from behind, even though the traffic light was red and cars weren't even moving! It was a very loud *thud*, there were dents here and there. But thank goodness Baby is ok. Well, at least I kept poking on my tummy the entire night to make sure that he's still alive and kicking. *Phew* Although it's a minor accident, but it can still be a risk to Baby.

On a much happier news, Baby is now 31 weeks. 63 more days to go! The Pregnancy Countdown Book says this,

"Your baby's central nervous system is controlling more of her bodily functions now. If your baby is exposed to bright light, her irises will dilate, even in utero."

Hm.. Does this mean that I can play disco lights with Baby? Tee hee hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home