*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Pap Smear

Visited Doc, and he suggested that I do a pap smear test today itself... Just to make sure that there are no cancerous cells harmful to Baby.

I hate it! I hate it!

It was my first time doing such test.. Now I know why many people told me that it's dreadfully uncomfortable. It was horrible! The only consolation was that Hubby and Doc's wife were there with me.

Doc's wife told me that I'd have to go through it again during labor.. Not exactly pap smear but more on prodding and all to check the dilation and to make sure that there are no infection within the vagina that can really harm Baby when he is on his way out to the world. *Sighz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home