*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, March 14, 2008

Amused

It had been a while since Moorish, Sue and I met up. So we decided to have dinner together at Marmalade Cafe, Bangsar Village last night.

Although we mass e-mail each other several times during our working hours every day, nothing beats having direct chit-chats and well, just enjoying the girls' companionship. Needless to say, Sue was really amused when she saw me. The skinny and short girl she has always known ever since high school now has a growing tummy and is going to be a mother in 3 months time. Sometimes I can't believe it myself too.. Gosh! We've all grown up!

It was a very nice and simple girls' night out. It has been such a long time since I've had that, ,especially since I got pregnant. I know that once Baby is out, Baby will take up most of my time. It's definitely life-changing, but no matter what, I will always try my best to find time for my friends, in any way. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home