*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, April 18, 2008

Upside Down

Last night while lying on the bed, I thought I felt Baby's legs kicking against my ribs.

He was quite aggressive, I must say. And when he turns, I could actually see a huge lump moving from one side of my tummy to the other. Kinda felt like all of my insides were moving and turning!

I wonder if he was sleeping upside down.. Coz just the other day, Princess commented that my body part between the tummy and my breasts is very hollow, which indicates that the baby has already assume in an upside down position within the womb in preparation for the birth.

Is it really? Wow! I can only find out tomorrow when I go for the monthly checkup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home