*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, July 14, 2007

New Toy!

[updated on 19th July 2007]

After months of looking around and savings of *ahem* my allowance while in Holland, I've finally gotten myself a new toy. Presenting Compaq V3522TU!

Compaq V3522TU
Sleek, black lappy! Woo hoo!

Core 2 Duo, 1.67 GHz, Windows Vista Home Basic, 1 Gb RAM, 120 Gb hard disk drive, DVD +/-RW and uhm.. what else ah... Ooohh... Altec Lansing speakers, HP notebook bag and a cool HP briefcase (light one la!).. With an additional upgrade to 2 Gb RAM and a slight discount, all in all not more than RM 3,500.

It's the very first laptop that I truly own, i.e. paid entirely with my own money. Sure, I've had a few laptops before like the first one was when Daddy bought one for me to bring over to Sheffield, or the other one, hands-me-down from Sis. So nothing beats this one. *grin*

I've read that most people recommended Home Premium version coz it has frosted-glass borders, additional 2 cool games - Mahjong and Chess Titans, and other stuffs. But I'm happy with this. And oooh.. I love the sidebar gadgets. Anyhow, if you're still an XP user but you want to have the cool sidebar thingy, go download Google Desktop. It's an "imitation", but darn good enough. Hehe..

Back to play with my new toy. *Grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home