*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Oh Keukenhof!

Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day!

A very sunny and lovely day today. My teammates and I took a train trip down, or rather, to the west to Leiden, jumped onto Bus #54 (Keukenhof Express) which goes directly to the park, Keukenhof, the most beautiful spring garden in the world, in Lisse. Upon crossing the entrance, we were immediately greeted with lots and lots of colourful flowers everywhere!

Keukenhof
Welcome to Keukenhof!

See the gardens, soooo many colours! Even staring at the colourful bulb field was enough to make me go "Wow!".

Then of course, you'd just can't resist not taking any photos of the flowers.

Keukenhof
Tiger lilies, all sorts of tulips, chrysanthemums, roses and gerberas

Didn't I tell you that it's very colourful? If that's not enough, here's more..

Keukenhof
More lilies, daffodils, orchids, anthuriums, tulips and bromelias.

Oh by the way, the purple-white tulips are known as 'Rembrandt Tulips'. So cool, eh? Think I took almost 200 pictures, and probably only 3-4 with me in them. *lol* We spent between nearly 4 hours walking throughout the garden and it was really nice to be able to see sooo many colours, sooo many different flowers, and the fragrant smell of the flowers just makes you feel like you're in paradise. *swoon*

I just can't stop browsing through the photos. Hehehe.. I really can't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home