*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Nutty Gets Engaged

When the Sunflower House gang came over to my place on the eve of the wedding where Nutty purposely flew in from Bintulu just to attend the wedding, he announced that he would be getting engaged in August.

I swore that I was practically speechless for a moment there. The whole Sunflower House gang also was just as shocked. Coz few months before that, on his previous trip here, he told me that he was still trying to tackle the girl, and we were all throwing suggestions on what to do and all. Fast forward to a month before that, he told us that he was officially going out with her. Now he's gonna get engaged! No, he didn't get the girl pregnant or anything, kay! I tell you, I was more excited with his news rather than about me getting married the very next day. Tee hee hee..

Although it seemed like a speedy one, but we later on found out that he actually knew her since school days. So macam long time buddies that slowly blossomed into love. Oooohhhhh... Senyap senyap je Nutty. Hehehe.. But that's his character, timid and shy. ;)

And here he is, today, getting engaged. Another 'heng tai' stepping into another level in life. I'm getting teary-eyed now. I definitely will be there for his wedding next year. By hook or by crook, I will make sure I'll get my flight tickets and fly over to Bintulu just for him. *smile*

Many Congrats, Nutty and Ms. Nutty. May both of you remain nuts for each other forever and for always. Hehehehehe....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home