*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, July 06, 2006

2 More Days..

Have not been sleeping well lately. Not because of butterflies in the stomach. Not because of excitement at the thought of getting married. More like coz there's just too many things to do. Sooooooo many that I've been having less than 3 hours of sleep every day.

Am getting huge black rings and really swelling bags over my eyes. If that's not enough, I'm getting really annoyed at every single thing coming my way. Oh boy... I so wish that everything's over by now. But at the same time, I just want to enjoy each and every minute coz I know that the clock never rewinds. I have to be patient and be less grumpy. I have to.

On the other hand, my neighbour helped us hang the red ribbon decos. Quite nice also woh.

Ribbon Deco
Macam red 'bebola'. Hehe..

Tomorrow's gonna be an even hectic day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home