*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lunch Delivery

Usually I would 'ta pau' lunch in the morning on the way to work. Nasi lemak, rice dumpling, fried meehoon, fried mee, chee cheong fun, etc. I would keep them in the fridge in my department's pantry, then reheat them for lunch. Or sometimes I would be too lazy to 'ta pau' and make do with instant noodles instead.

Last night, Pa said that it's not healthy for me and insisted that he will 'ta pau' lunch and drop by at my office to pass to me. He really did that today. I had earlier on bought 2 packets of nasi lemak. He came over to my office half an hour before my lunch break. Made me trade my nasi lemak with a packet of chicken rice, still hot and fresh.

Apparently he's gonna be delivering lunch to me every afternoon, unless he's really busy. So 'pai seh', man.. I do appreciate his intentions and concerns on my well being though.. I mean... How often do you see father-in-laws buying lunches for their daughter-in-laws.. Even Inspector also don't do that for me. Heheheheheheh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home