*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Zouk Abuse - True Or False?

Recently I briefly read an article in the papers about a couple being bashed in Zouk for "making out in the men's toilet". It was through Sue this morning that I realized the girl mentioned was a batchmate during secondary school. According to her, her fiancee was sick in the toilet and needed help. But the Zouk Manager said otherwise.

Ju-Lee and her fiancee had been assaulted and beaten up. She had issued a petition and they're taking legal action.

So, Zouk Abuse - True or False? You be the judge. As for me, I've signed the petition.. Regardless of whichever party was in the wrong, no bouncers have the right to use violence against patrons. And I'm really sad to hear about Ju-Lee and her fiancee. I pray for them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home