*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Wedding Songs Compilation.. Ok Boh?

Alaaaa... It's not for me laaaa... Date also not decided yet, how to choose the playlist now??

I'm supposed to compile a CD for Aneh. It's to be played for his gf's sis' wedding on Monday. I took out all my mp3 cds and extracted whichever songs deemed suitable for a wedding. Have to be English songs though, since they're neither Chinese nor Malay, but I don't have Hindi/Tamil songs collections. He specifically requested for Bob Carlisle's "Butterfly Kisses" as the first track.

Here's the songs I'm compiling for him..

1. Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
2. Celine Dion & Harry Connick Jr. - When I Fall In Love
3. Jim Brickman & Martina McBride - My Valentine
4. Atlantic Starr - Always
5. *NSync - God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You
6. Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately
7. Natalie Cole - L-O-V-E
8. Damage - Wonderful Tonight
9. Guys Next Door - I've Been Waiting For You
10. Brian McKnight - Back At One
11. Richard Marx & Donna Lewis - At The Beginning
12. Diana Ross & Lionel Richie - Endless Love
13. Lonestar - Amazed
14. Selena - Dreaming Of You
15. Monica - For You I Will
16. Color Me Badd - The Earth, The Sun, The Rain
17. Babyface - Everytime I Close My Eyes

What do you think? Ok ah? I checked through the lyrics too, coz some songs were soothing but their lyrics sucks, something along the lines of "we're not together anymore, but I'll always love you". Not suitable for weddings la.. Songs like, Whitney Houston's "I Will Always Love You", Westlife's "Queen Of My Heart", Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby". No no no.. Was thinking of including some jazzy songs, but I didn't know which ones were suitable.

Any suggestions ar? Any better songs? I can use them for the next wedding CD compilation requests, or for my own wedding. I can use them for my future wedding video productions too. Hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home