*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Fix Streamyx!

I'm still facing the same problem connecting to Streamyx, even after the technician came over and replaced the modem. That didn't help as I still get the LAN status as "Limited connectivity or no connectivity" message. He hurriedly left before 6pm coz apparently that is their "finish work time". And that we were to check our network card ourselves. *Sighz*

Hammie suggested that I fiddle with the link speed & duplex, to change it from 100Mbps to 10Mbps. Tried it out, and it worked. Well, not all the time though. After several days even 10Mbps also giving the same problem, I had to call up TMNet again. Found out that "we are currently facing Streamyx connection over Peninsular Malaysia". Aiyoooo...
Nevermind larr... I'm tired of the whole situation.. I shall just keep playing around with the link speed. If really need to, then I'll get a new network card from, maybe, Low Yat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home