*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Monday, May 29, 2006

Wedding Colors.. Help!

I am in a huge dilemma right now.

My bridesmaids are to scout for their dresses now. The problem is that I have yet to decide on my evening gown. The thing is that, during the wedding march, my bridesmaids will walk in before me and I will be in an off-white bridal gown. After a few dishes later, I will change into the evening gown.

The questions are :-

1) Should I go for shocking Fuschia or demure Lavender? Fuschia is very outstanding (from far, definitely can know which is the bride.. Hehe..), simple yet nice glittery bead design, but I don't quite fancy the colour. Fully satin. Lavender would suit my personality better but it's a very simple design - Satin, covered with chiffon. Can be a colour that guests will wear, so it's probably dull and common.

2) If I choose Fuschia, I can make my bridesmaids wear lighter shades of pink. But how about if I choose Lavender? What colours should my bridesmaids wear? They suggested to go for darker shade of Purple and knee-length dresses to contrast from Lavender. Do you think this will work? Or what other colours can they go for?

3) Should their bridesmaid dresses be matching with the bridal gown (coz it will be apparent during the march) or should they match with the evening gown as well?

Additional infos.. Flower girl will be in a Pink dress. Table settings are in Cream/Beige and Peach colours. Wedding favors will be wrapped in Silver paper, tied with Purple ribbons.

How ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home