*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Late Nite Breakkie

I went for grocery shopping last night when I passed by the Cereal aisle. It had been such a looooong time since I last had cereal with cold, fresh milk. During my younger days, I would always have cereals for breakfast - Froot Loops, Koko Krunch (the milk turns chocolatey.. Yummy!), Snap Crackle & Pop, Frosties, and oh so many more.

So there I was at the aisle, deciding which one to buy. I ended up putting a box of Frosties into my shopping basket and went to get a carton of fresh milk. I usually don't have the time to have breakfast at home, so I kept it till tonight to feast on it. I told Mum that I was gonna go have some Frosties for supper when she told me that Sis had already opened it during the day (she is on study leave). Indeed! Only half of the box left!! Nevermind, as long as I have the chance to munch some.

I emptied half of the remaining content (saving it for Sis in case if she feels like having it tomorrow) into a bowl and filled it up with cold, fresh milk... Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Late Nite Breakkie
Frosties - Bring out the tiger in you! *Rar*

You think having breakfast at night can get fat ah? *Grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home