*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, March 30, 2006

'Tai Tai' In The Making

On the sad news, it's Koala Bear's last day today. BUT we'll be seeing him again on Tuesday. Yay!

On the brighter side, I went for my first ever manicure and pedicure sessions. Really 'tai tai' in the making, man. Felt so odd coz I've never had people scrub and wash my legs and hands, take out all the dirt and beautify the nails. Oh! It was especially hard to keep myself from messing with my fingernails. Fingernails are pretty short though. I tried keeping them long but coz I'm so clumsy and rough, most of them broke. Had to spent 12 bux for a fake fingernail. *Sighz*

Manicure & Pedicure
Guess which is the fake fingernail?

We are bringing a couple of things for our photoshoot tomorrow. We get to set our own sceneries and all. We're going for the fun mood - Picnic style!

Preparation for Photoshoot
Picnic basket, cloth, cheap wine, soap bubbles, balloons & loose rose petals

The flowers behind the wine is my hand bouquet which was collected this afternoon. It comes together with the photo package. I am supposed to keep it in an air-cond room. I hardly switch on the air-cond in my room, but I have to tonight. I hope I won't catch a cold tomorrow!!

Gotta go to bed now. I have to wake up at 5 plus and reach the bridal house by 6.30am! Pray for sunshine all day long tomorrow, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home