*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Thursday, November 24, 2005

The Seasons Of Love

As I looked upon the stars above
I prayed for someone to love
Then you walked across the room
In the romantic month of June

Climbed the highest mountain
Walked the path no man has taken
Swam the widest sea
Be all you wanted me to be

Spring has gone, so has summer
"Do you care for me?", I wonder
All you did was to huff and puff
I want to let go, I had enough

"I'm sorry, I'll change", you said
But my love, it's already too late
I've heard them too many, too often
The autumn leaves have now fallen

The snow falls, it's cold and wet
I think of all the memories we've had
But I must break free, I have to
Goodbye my love, adieu.


Note :- Dedicated to those who had reached the end of their relationships. May you be able to find love once again. *Hugz*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home