*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, November 25, 2005

Pre-Birthday Treat From Colleagues

Happy Birthday from R&D

The real day's on this coming Sunday. A colleague did this for me on behalf of the department. So sweeeeeeeeeet of her. Thank you!

The whole team gave me, Hammie and another colleague a lunch treat at Pan Bakery Cafe in the afternoon, in the light of our birthdays this month. *sniff* I'm reaaaaaaally, reaaaally touched!!! This coming Tuesday, we would celebrate it with a Haagen-Dazs ice-cream cake, courtesy of the company's funds. Muahahhaha..

Gotta go now. I'm meeting Sue for dinner tonight. Moorish has flown over to Paris for work (for a month! Lucky her!), so she wouldn't be able to come join us. :( So it will just be me and Sue tonight. Early celebration with her, coz I would be spending the birthday weekend, celebrating other people's pre-birthdays. Hehe..

Have a nice weekend!! Thank you to my fellow colleagues!!!! Love ya all!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home