*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, November 09, 2007

Baby Goes A-Thumping

[updated on 13th December 2007]

Hubby and I went for our second visit to the gynae's today to hear the heartbeat. For the past entire week, I've been praying that Baby is healthy and strong. Call me crazy if you will, but I've even begun talking to Baby, telling Baby every day that Baby must be healthy and strong, and give us a loud, loud heartbeat.

Today, we heard it really loud and clear. It was really fast, almost twice the rate as a normal adult's. Like the sound of a galloping horse. It was really exciting and amazing, to be able to hear a little someone inside of me, his/her heart beating away!! I'd give anything to just keep hearing the heartbeat all the time! *Grin*

Am really thankful that the pregnancy is more viable now. Now I can safely join my family for a trip up to Cameron Highlands tomorrow. By the way, did I mention that Mummy's already been talking about what kind of school to send the little fella to, and what career field should he/she venture into? *Faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home