*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Monday, February 12, 2007

Counting Down To Friday

It's my final week at work. Soon, it will be the CNY week-long celebration and then reporting to work at the new firm, and off to The Netherlands that weekend for 2 and a half months training.

The faster the time flies, the more excited and nervous I am. Not forgetting, the more depressed I get thinking of saying goodbye to my colleagues. It's true that people come and go, and I do get upset whenever I had to leave my friends to embark on a new journey in life. Perhaps that's the reason why I'm a bit sentimental at the thought of having to leave my colleagues.. Because they have become my friends as well. Life at work would have been so awfully ordinary and demotivating had it not been for them.

The thing is, this was my very first job. And I don't even know what am I supposed to do, what am I supposed to pack prior to my last day. I have to face the fact that its time to clear the drawers, to throw out all the bits and pieces sitting on my In-Out tray, and removing all my stuffs from the hard disks before formatting them. So much to do, yet so hard to accomplish.

Will my colleagues miss me as much as I miss them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home