*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Let's Kook!

[updated on 18th March 2007]

The training academy brought us to De Kookerie, a restaurant in the evening. This was where we, the trainees had to prepare dinner under the supervision of the chef and his assistant.

It was really interesting, actually - all 20 odd of us, from various countries, gathered together to make shrimp wanton soup, sushi and mango pudding.

De Kookerie
Presenting you, our dinner!

I had a little fun myself by making a mouse sushi. Hehe..

My Sushi Mouse
Looked too cute to be eaten!

It was definitely an enjoyable experience. Apparently the chef will give us a copy of the recipes. I can't wait to try on them myself.... When I get back to Malaysia, that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home