*/

Memory.. Little threads that hold life's patches of meaning together. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, January 07, 2005

New Year, New Beginnings

... And so, a new blog. I've already had an existing blog which I still update once a while, but that's a little too public for me. Too many I know reads it. That scares me sometimes, knowing that they know my intimate thoughts and all. Too many things have happened around me, and I guess for once, I'd love some privacy.

Hence, this blog was born. I'm staying anonymous here. If you happen to know who I am, well.. There's nothing much I can do, right. It's still good, though. I would love some feedback from you - regardless of whether it's good or bad. Maybe you can help me with this maze I call "Life".

Until my next entry, Happy New Year and may the New Year brings new beginnings..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home